Friday, April 24, 2009

So it Continues

Well here's my post for today.

I've come across some interesting stuff today about money making scams and crazy infomercials that promise you to make make upwards of 40k per month. "Dam I wish i had those figures", but hell no, unless probably i was in partnership with some wealthy affiliate that not going to happen. In a short space of time that will take some doing. Seriously though, have you ever seen that infomercial on TV - Jeff Paul Internet shortcut to millions? What a pitch these guys can sell ice to Eskimos some big bold claims from rags to riches if you get what i mean. My advice take a look (The Seven Secrets of Internet Seduction) some good reading. Helped me out allot when i first started hope it proves useful.

Todays' picks:

Click Me! <<<----- Best I've seen on the net thus far

Click Me! <<<----- If u have a little cash that you want to double

Click Me too! <<<<-----believe it or not this Shit works

Click Here! <<<<----- Pure Genius

No comments:

Post a Comment